Entry Terms & Conditions
THE PURCHASE AND SUCCEEDING POSSESSION OF A TICKET, OF ENTRY INTO A SUPA EVENTS LIMITED EVENT, NAMELY, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE 90’S REVIVAL, SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
- All entry terms and conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed at the Festival.
- In the event of a breach of these conditions by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their agents or representative’s that admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the event. All persons entering the event site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “legal highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either will lead to your ejection from the event and possible prosecution.
- Camping is not permitted at our event, but the Greenhous West Mid Showground do offer this facility in an adjacent field and prior arrangements must be made directly with the Greenhouse West Mid Showground and customers must pay them directly. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted in any car park at any event.
- You enter the event site and car parks at your own risk. The organisers, and their agents and contractors, shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind.
- We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not park in unofficial car parks outside the official event sites.